SVMP 1.4.1 Released
SVMP 1.4.1 fixes a few bugs discovered just after 1.4.0 went out the door. A kernel patch added at the last minute apparently didn’t get tested and broke the VM build. One of the sub-commands of the svmp-server’s command line utility was producing visually incorrect (although factually correct) output. A few updates for the Android client were ready to ship as well.
Detailed Change Log
- Added buttons to the notification bar entry to jump straight to the remote desktop or log off
- Fixed several synchronization bugs related to the background service state machine transitions
- Fixed incorrect output from command line tool’s ‘devices’ option
- Fixed broken kernel build because of incorrect upstream patch merged in 1.4.0
- Merged upstream linux-stable kernel updates through v3.4.91